Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brains Vs Beauty!



I’m sure these are very familiar words and yes time and again we end up debating on this.
Most often (purely from my observation) when someone wants to go around and have a nice time they choose Brains and when they want to live with the person they opt for Beauty!
This is applicable for both the genders.
I did the same too when I was going around, I chose men who are intelligent and who could think on my behalf but when I’m beginning to think about settling with someone, I prefer someone who could play the role in a more realistic way. I remember reading somewhere, “A pessimist sees it as half empty and an optimist as half full and a realist would just add some whisky to it”
Now that is what I ask for, a “Realist”- someone who can find everything as an opportunity for a new beginning. Now it’s too much to ask for is what everyone associated to me think cause they believe that I can think too!
Is it possible to be as realistic as possible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it is the otherway around, atleast for wise men, they date beauties and marry a plain jane who is a intellectual and domestic, and who will not get lot of attraction

- not so modern man

Anonymous said...

then i ges they aren't called wise, they are called "USERS" they need a beautiful body to flaunt.....like look wat a bomb i cud catch! so lets not waste a beautiful term like "wise" for such low lifers.